MetaMask is the interface that AssytSquared uses to interface with Ethereum. We use MetaMask to ensure you can buy squares using Ethereum. MetaMask stores the digital wallet for both Squares and Ethereum, and all trades between the two will be made using MetaMask.
2. You will be taken to the Chrome Extension Store, select ‘Add to Chrome’.
3. In the pop-up that appears, click the ‘Add extension’ button.
5. Left-click on the Fox icon and select the ‘try it now’ to use the latest version.
7. You will then be given a paraphrase that will allow you to restore your MetaMask accounts — Write this phrase down, as it is the only way to restore your accounts if you uninstall MetaMask or lose your computer.
8. You may now use this account to deposit Ethereum into from your wallet
9. Close the browser window, you can left-click on the Fox head again (in the top-right of the Chrome browser) to show your accounts — this is how you will use MetaMask with to buy squares.
10. If you already have another wallet you can use the MetaMask account management features to import existing wallets, please refer to the MetaMask documentation for help.